| Mais informações sobre este produto|
|Toughpower Grand 650W|
Thermaltake the popular Toughpower line of high-end PC power supply unit, the Toughpower Grand Series (850 W/750 W/650W) with fully modular design is now launched. Its grandiose looks with a classy black finish make a clear statement through sheer appearance. Being 80 PLUS Gold certified users not only get a guaranteed eco-friendly PSU with more than 90% efficiency at 50% load and a 0.95 active power factor correction (PFC), but the electricity bill will noticeably drop as well. By virtue of their high-efficiency, the Toughpower Grand 850W/750W/650W models are ideally suited for high-end gaming and enthusiast PCs powering multi-core processors in combination with multi-GPU setups.
Pure aesthetic outer chassis
The Toughpower Grand series' unparalleled aesthetic exterior design has set itself above other PSUs currently available on the market. The Toughpower Grand series certainly is one of Thermaltake's innovate hallmarks.
80 PLUS Gold Certified and Kaby Lake-Ready
Deliver up to 87%-92% efficiency under real world load conditions to promise lowest power losses. In addition, Toughpower Grand Series is already prepared for Intel?s new, Seventh-generation Kaby Lake processor to achieve maximum energy savings.
Flat Modular Cables
All new low-profile flat modular cables that not only increased the airflow and made chassis thermal performance improved, but also allow for effortless cable routing.
High Quality Japanese Capacitors
High quality of Japanese capacitor produces supreme performance with low impedance characteristics. The stable operation works for longer time with excellent reliability to enhance the power supply performance.
- P/N: TPG-0650M
- Model: TPG-650AH3FCG
- Type: Intel ATX 12V V2.3 & EPS 12V standards
- Max. Output Capacity: 650W
- Peak Output Capacity: 780W
- Color: Black
- Dimension (H x W x D): 86mm x 150mm x 180mm
- PFC (Power Factor Correction): Active PFC
- Power Good Signal: 100-500 msec
- Hold Up Time: 16msec (minimum) @ 80% of full load at 115 / 230Vac input.
- Input Current: 10A / 5A
- Input Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 60 Hz
- Input Voltage: 100 Vac- 240 Vac
- Operating Temperature: 0? to +50?
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 90%,non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -20 ? to +70 ?
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Cooling System: 140mm Fan
- Efficiency: 87-92% efficiency @ 20-100% load
- MTBF: 120,000 hrs minimum
- Safety Approval: UL/ TUV/ CE/ FCC/ BSMI/ GOST certification
- PCI-E Connector: PCI-E 6+2pin x 4